PIKEUR Talents Club 2023
Would you like to have training sessions with the world's top riders? We give you the opportunity to win three training sessions with Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum or Hubertus Schmidt....
Who can take part? Anyone who is at least a junior and max. 25 years old and has a performance class between 4 and 2 in one of the disciplines dressage, jumping or eventing can apply. To apply, simply send an e-mail to event(at)pikeur.de with the information listed below, upload a video (max. 1 minute) and include the link in the e-mail.
Please note: Participation is linked to the horse in the submitted video. Unfortunately, double applications cannot be considered. The three training sessions will take place between the end of August and mid-October. The journey must be organised by the participants themselves, the dates proposed by the trainers cannot be changed.
The deadline for entries is Sunday, 15th July 2023. The winners will be notified in good time and, in addition to the training sessions with their preferred trainer, can look forward to a new outfit from Pikeur and Eskadron for horse and rider.
How can I apply? You can easily apply by sending an e-mail to event(at)pikeur.de. Please write your desired trainer in the subject line and send us an e-mail with the following data and information:
- First and last name and full postal address (street, postcode and town)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number where you can be reached
- Year of birth
- Desired coach
- Performance Level
- Riding discipline
- Horse Name, breed and age
- Videolink (max. 1 min.)
- Short statement about what you hope to get out of the coaching or which problems you would like to work on in training
- Name of your social media account (if you have one - please note: if you have an account and would like to give us an insight, please make sure that it is publicly visible beforehand).